Our Cleanliness Commitment
We Care About Your Safety
At TRYP by Wyndham Maritime Fort Lauderdale, your well-being is our top priority. It's time to take a break from home with a comfortable stay knowing that we're taking every step to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.For years, hospitality has been our cornerstone. This tradition continues as we work diligently to ensure your health and wellness throughout our property. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ft. Lauderdale.
Before You Arrive
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing procedures
- Social distancing signage at front desk and common areas
- Sanitizing surfaces in all common areas throughout the property
- Hand sanitizer stations in the lobby and at the entrance
- Contactless payment and check-out available for all guests
Rooms + Suites
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants against COVID-19 in all accommodations
- Guest keys sanitized for a safe and clean experience
- Frequently disinfect high touchpoints, including switch panels, remote controls, faucets
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.Wishing you good health and safe travels!
TRYP Hotel COVID-19 Protocols
To ensure the safety of our clientele, we have integrated ongoing training and access to real-time information for all of our staff. We are also closely monitoring for updates from the CDC and WHO regarding COVID-19, and are strictly following the guidelines shared by these agencies and local health departments. At the end of the day, the comfort and safety of our customers are always our top priority.
In the Words of Our Guests
"The staff made it a point to ensure that everything was spotless, and our safety was attended to every step of the way!"